Are you in pain from rounded shoulders/poor posture? Then our Orthopedic Back Posture Corrector is highly recommended.
Here’s why… Rounded shoulders are typically caused by poor posture habits, muscle imbalances & also focusing too much on certain exercises, such as too much focus on chest strength while neglecting the upper back.
Posture is so important for both our health and overall well-being, yet it seems to have taken a backseat in today’s society. Laptops, cell phones, and sitting down all day have had an adverse effect on our posture, and we’re all looking for ways to fix this.
Why You Need This:
- Contains 10 magnets (400 Gauss Magnets).
- Straps are adjustable for comfort wearing.
- Helps support, comfort and relieve aches & pains.
- Results are seen over a week or two when used daily.
- Made with comfortable, breathable neoprene with cotton lining.
- Pulls the shoulders back, allowing you to stand and sit straight.
How Can Our Orthopedic Back Brace Posture Corrector Help:
The all-in-one Orthopedic Back Brace Posture Corrector and lumbar support belt for men and women support your spine, shoulders, and clavicle by pulling your shoulders to a more natural position and also straighten your back.
Containing 10 magnets (400 Gauss magnets). Studies have clearly shown that our blood has iron in it, and it is weakly attracted to an external magnetic field. The magnets are supposed to help circulate more blood around those regions.
Not only will you feel and appear more confident and slimmer, but our posture corrector will also improve body alignment. Furthermore, it is a great asset to relieve you from neck and back pain.
Be mindful of sitting up straight and walking straight. Being mindful of your posture while wearing our back brace will significantly improve your posture over a week or two.
Using Your Brace Long Term:
This is how you should wear the brace when you first start. When your body gets tired of holding that posture the brace will feel tighter which is a reminder that you need to straighten up and maintain your posture. The brace should not be so tight that it is uncomfortable to wear. Sizing could be an issue if it is too tight from day one. Over time you can tighten the brace to further achieve better posture.
The purpose of the brace is to train your muscles so that they stay in the proper posture. The more you use it the better your posture will be. It took many years to develop your posture, don’t expect results overnight. Consistency is key to improving your posture correction but normally you should see an improvement within one to two weeks.
How To Properly Wear A Posture Brace/Corrector:
- Stand tall, as if a string were pulling you up from the top of your head.
- For more posture correcting exercises, general stretching and yoga are highly recommended.
- Bring attention to your shoulders as you open your chest while you bring your shoulders back and down.
- Tuck your chin in slightly, instead of either stretching your entire head and neck forward or up in an unnatural position.
- Be mindful, throughout the day, to be aware of and adjust your posture when you realize you are slouching or that your spine is compressed.
Material: Composite Material
Effect: Release Pain From Illness
Material: Neoprene with 10 magnets
Color: Black, white,
Function: Relieve Back Pain